Welcome everybody a week to photograph Android, section of The Free Android in which we explain tricks on photography, and where we teach tips that can enhance the photos do you find every day with your Android.
Today we speak of an element that many cameras on Android have, but which are not used as it should:we talk about the built-in flash , that element that promises to give us the light we need when there is not enough on the environment. In addition, we will discuss another application to give effects and touches on our very curious and interesting images.
Tip No. 18: exploiting the flash without going
As I discussed in a previous game, when no light left us few solutions such as lowering the shutter speedÂ (the risk that the image blur) or raise the ISO (appearing that annoying noise in our photo). However, there is a resource that we do not talk at the time, and that can save a few pictures if we learn to use it properly: the built-in flash that takes the vast majority of smartphones .
The first thing is to know the types of flashes that exist in Android:
- LED flash , capable of maintaining a lighting longer and stronger with less battery consumption, but with less power when taking the picture.
- Xenon flash , capable of emitting much more light with good uniformity, but greedy, less durable, more brittle and thicker than an LED.
- Never utiliceis the flash when what you want to photograph is remote: flash your phone does not have enough power to reach, so you will be spoiling the picture at all. This happens a lot because the camera looks dark and determined to be necessary, it is best not to jump force, and you have a perfect example of this in the video above.
Using the flash itself is simple: we ask the camera application that uses it, block the exhibition, and will jump together as you press the shutter button to take a picture. On an Android it is not as easy as we would set up a flash in a conventional camera, as we all that weight in the automation employing our Smartphone or Tablet, but we can use it to improve many pictures:
- Use it to fill in the shadows left in our picture . For example, if you’re taking a picture of the sun, maybe a side of the person left in the dark, and we try to give birth to that side with the flash to match.And yes, you can use the flash even backlit to take good photos.
- When we are dimly lit and, although we have adjusted everything, nothing is visible in the photo. In such cases it is only you create your own white sun, but with you smash hits of the original lighting (with the white flash effect) and you can burn areas such as the eyes.
- It has a name that seems to be related to the issue that we talked about today: Afterlight is one of the many editing tools that we have available on Google Play , which gives us many tools at the price of 0.72 â‚¬.
To be accurate, the list of functions includes 15 Afterlight adjustment tools, 59 filters, 66 similar to the old movie textures, trim and framing. We also have a presence on Instagram, where you can edit your photos with the application and try to be featured themselves.