Update Android # 20 You say what devices can be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat, what surprises would be launching the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and the Nexus 2016 rumored.
Samsung would be surprised with the Galaxy Note 7 and Google prepares to launch Android 7.0 Nougat, along with two Nexus phones manufactured by HTC and its first Android Wear smart watches with 2.0.
We also collect a list of cell phones, tablets and other devices that will receive Android Nougat and our analysis of Sony Xperia X Performance revealed that this cell is not easy to recommend.
In the world of Android news do not stop and here at Android Update, we bring the most important on this operating system.
Remember that in our podcast audio or video Facebook Live (which airs Wednesdays between 4 and 4:30 pm US Pacific Time) you can hear more news and comments about this episode 20 Android Update (or the next, in the case of Facebook Live).
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 could bring surprises
The popular blogger technology news, @evleaks, revealed the first images of press next Samsung flagship phone and some important details of the cell.
Most importantly, your name and versions, which could have two possibilities.
The first possibility is that the Galaxy Note 7 will not have a version with flat screen because the images show the Galaxy Note 7 curved screen and the name on the back does not reflect the terminology Edge, something that Samsung has included from the Note Edge their badge with curved screen phones. If so, Samsung surprised presenting the first flagship business phone with one version has curved screen.
The second possibility is that Samsung leave the Edge terminology to offer two versions of the same model. However, this would make the company lose the great moment that was generated with the Edge models and could lead to confusion between the model with curved screen and flat screen TV. I believe that the first option is more feasible.
These are other things that suggest images of Galaxy Note 7:
- The images confirm the name of the upcoming flagship phone Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
- The Galaxy Note 7 would have a new sensor on the front, possibly the iris scanner.
- The Galaxy Note 7 would maintain its curved back that makes you feel good in the hand.
- The stylus would remain at the bottom, to the right.
- The camera would protrude less because the ring protects the lens is less than in images press Galaxy Note 5.
- Because the camera lens Note 7 would be less left, it is possible that the cell integrates a battery of higher capacity than its predecessor, the Galaxy Note 5 (3,000mAh).
- It would be available in gray, black and blue.
- Android 7.0 Nougat is prepared to reach mobile and tablets
- Google announced this week the official name of the next version of its mobile operating system, Android 7.0 Nougat, known until then as Android N.
In addition, the company introduced the traditional statue representing each version of Android and the company is preparing for the official launch.
Google revealed that in July will present the latest beta version of Android Nougat and that the final version will be enabled in the third quarter.