After introducing us to the LG G3 Stylus in 2014, LG today took the wraps off of a new stylus-toting Android smartphone.
The LG G Stylo is a big olâ€™ phablet with a 5.7-inch 1280×720 display with In-Cell Touch tech, which LG says offers better touch sensors than a standard display. The other big feature of the G Stylo is is built-in stylus.
Hereâ€™s the full spec rundown on LGâ€™s G Stylo:
- 5.7-inch 1280×720 display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410
- 8-megapixel rear, 5-megapixel front cameras
- 8GB storage
- microSD slot with support for cards up to 2TB(!)
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 4G LTE
- 3000mAh removable battery
- Android 5.0
Considering that the LG G3 Stylus offering a 5.5-inch 960×540 display, 3G connectivity, and Android 4.4 KitKat, the LG G Stylo looks like a solid upgrade to LGâ€™s 2014 stylus-equipped smartphone. LG promises that the G Stylo will be affordable, too, so folks in Korea that want a large phone that wonâ€™t leave an equally large hole in their wallet may want to keep an eye out for this one.
Incoming search terms:
- lg g stylo emojis
- does the lg g stylo have emojis
- does lg g stylo have emojis