WhatsApp has its official program for desktop platforms called Web WhatsApp, which allows use the service on your computer without having to resort to emulators Android.
Using Web WhatsApp
Very easy and takes no more than 2 minutes. You can receive and send messages via Google Chrome. But there are certain conditions: You must have the smartphone on, and it must be able to receive messages. If your phone is off or does not have Wi-Fi, WhatsApp website will not work
Here are the steps:
1. Upgrade WhatsApp through Google Play.
2. Enter the web page web.whatsapp.com through Chrome.
3. WhatsApp, go to Settings> WhatsApp website.
4. Scan the QR code on the browser on your PC.
5. WhatsApp website will open automatically.