When it comes to watches, fashion is part of the conversation. For Android Wear adopters, there’s a series of new watch faces coming down the pipe that are all put together from a variety of different fashion brands.
There are nine brands getting in on the fun with the new faces, and they’re all unique in their own way. The customization options for Android Wear continue to climb, which is certainly one of the selling points for the wearable platform. Here are the nine brands you can expect to see beginning today:
- Ted Baker: Reveal your sophisticated side with ten gorgeous designs.
- Melissa Joy Manning: Rock a different birthstone for every month of the year.
- Vivienne Tam: Watch Opera Girl twirl, take a selfie, and more.
- Nicole Miller: Stay on track and in style with Nicole Millerâ€™s pop art.
- Y-3: Sport the styles of Yohji Yamamoto, inspired by the beauty of human movement.
- Mango: Add instant chic to any outfit with this ready-to-wear watch face.
- Zoe Jordan: Free your time of clutter with the clean lines of modern design.
- Harajuku Kawaii!: Express your playful side with this adorable and vibrant watch face.
- ASICS: Motivate yourself to stay active with the help of your fitness buddy.
As mentioned above, these new watch faces are available now to Android users, but for anyone out there using an Android Wear smartwatch with an iPhone, these new faces will be available soon.
What do you think of the above examples from Vivienne Tam and Nicole Miller? Do you think you’ll check out these new watch faces?